18 November 2012

...getting admitted.

So, after 5 and a half years, the time has come. I need to be admitted for IV antibiotics. Since June my lung function has dropped 25%. Went from 95% to 70%. I'm going to be admitted on November 27th. I'm a little nervous, but that's to be expected I guess. I'm just hoping this will bring my lung function back up to where it was before. I haven't posted in a long time. But I suppose I didn't really have much to talk about until now. Health was good, life was okay. My fiance and I had broken up right after Christmas last year, and finally we worked things out a few months ago. We are so much happier, and things are so much better. But when we were broken up I kind of let my health go, which is probably how I ended up where I am. Anyway, I will post with updates as I go along. Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery from this.

1 comment:

  1. Please let us know how you are feeling. How was the stay? I hope and pray you are doing better and that lung function has improved!

    ReplyDelete