16 June 2010

Another Plan Down The Drain

I was supposed to go to my friend Kendra's house til sometime Friday, now it's not happening because she has something going on with her Sinuses and her husband John has a sore throat, and she doesn't want me to catch anything. So now we are going to try for next week.   
Last Saturday (the 12th) my friend Chelsea was supposed to come to my birthday party and then we were going to have a sleepover, but she got Bronchitis.  
My friend Heidi was planning on coming up to visit in July and we would have finally gotten to meet for the first time in person, but the train station said she called to late to make accommodations.  I was thinking to myself, that's still like a month away.  She also said there isn't any other train stations that she could use. 
All my plans I was so excited for this summer are not happening. It sucks, I know at some point Chelsea and I are going to have our sleepover, but still, its just like I know at some point I'll go to Kendra's fora few days.
But it is frustrating to have all these plans then have everything fail, and its all washed down the drain.
I really hope that things all come together in the end, and that most of my plans for the summer happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment