14 June 2010

Stomach Bug

So I don't know what was going on yesterday, but I wasn't feeling good during the day, then last night before bed, I started getting a really bad stomach ache. It kept me up just about the whole night. It was awful, I had the sweats going, I was hunched over in pain. At one point I thought I was going to throw up and I don't throw up. 
I got up this morning at 5, like I always do when Jerry works during the week, and woke him up. I decided that I was just going to go back to bed, I would do my Acapella when I got up. 
I woke up around 11 am. I felt better but not great, have a headache. I even took a nap later on in the afternoon. 
Hoping I will sleep better tonight and feel all better tomorrow.
Luckily I was able to get some of the cleaning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment